Monday, June 29, 2009

One last bit of "Best Job" media coverage...(and the new adventures)

Well, in lieu of flying to Australia this week to take care of an island, I'll be traveling to Africa to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro! It will be an exciting challenge, and we're using the climb to raise awareness for Young Life Africa, an impressive organization working with African youth. (More info on YL Africa below.)

Australia would have been incredible, but I'm going to make the most of whatever I do this year -- starting with a little 19,330 ft. hike. I'll also be traveling through Europe in August, so let me know if you'll be in the area.

Here's the story: NEWS STORY ABOUT THE CLIMB!

All the best from Texas,

Steven


Young Life Africa
I've been involved with Young Life in the U.S. my entire life, and I've seen firsthand the way they build-up and encourage young people. I can't wait to see the work they are doing to train and equip young leaders in Africa

It takes just $3/day to send an African kid to YL camp for the experience of a lifetime. If you'd like to learn more about YL Africa or if you want to financially support the great work they are doing, please let me know.

Link to: YL Africa website

No comments:

Post a Comment